Sunday, February 1, 2009

02/02/2009 after CNY....


from last blog until now already had 12 days i din post my new blog, cos i went bck to my hometown celebrate Chinese New Year! erm...how is my CNY holiday?! hehehe is wanderful to me! y neh~ cos ho~~~i only need to eat n sleep n went to shopping, watch movie~
holiday on ipoh already 1 week, after come bck to Selangor.....i feel lazy, i feel come bck for my bz life!
+ oil eching! nothing block infornt of u!! this year i wish is the same also!!!
grandpap eching miss u, sorry for tat CNY i can't come to visit u!i hope u understand me n bro!
hehehe 1 more target is slim down, better trun bck to 45 kg, put face mask twice per week!! eat fruit everyday~~~ healty n bueaty!
wan to b best fren with 3dmax, Oppss....autocad 2009 photoshop 2009 n illustrator 2009! i think i need to know u more! let's do the job well yea~
25 yrs old....=_=lll bit old~~~

No comments: